Join us on Saturday, August 25 at Sloan’s Lake Park for a 5k walk around the lake and festivities! A
* Camper Reunion area - A chance for campers to reconnect, hang out and enjoy donuts
* WHY I WALK bib -- Grab a bib at registration and fill-in why or who you walk for
* Lots of yummy breakfast treats
*Beautiful walk around the lake
Individual Fundraising Incentives
$25 – Receive the Walk t-shirt
$250 – Pizzeria Locale gift card and special gift
$500 – Factor Club - Receive on-stage recognition & Shire finisher medal
$1,000 – VIP parking!
1. Register online or call us at 720.545.0755.
2. Start a team and invite your support network to register and walk with you on August 25!
3. Walk is an opportunity to share your story. Customize your personal fundraising page.
4. Invite your friends and family to support your Walk by donating online. We have a ton of great resources for you to use in your efforts!
5. Host a team fundraising event and get the whole team involved! (Ideas: silent auction, poker night, garage sale, car wash, talent show)
*Does your employer offer matching gifts?
*Ask your favorite restaurant to host a proceeds night and apply the donation to your fundraising goal.
*Ask 10 people to donate $10.
*You can collect checks and cash and we can add them to your page for you
The Colorado Chapter of the National Hemophilia Foundation is the sole organization that supports bleeding disorder patients and their families in Colorado. Funds raised from the 6th Annual Walk goes directly to support and sustain valuable programs and services such as Mile High Camp, our week-long summer camp program for bleeding disorder patients and their siblings - cost-free.